Pages

Thursday, June 12, 2014

Stamping(on fabric) & Misting!

Hello friends!

Sharing today an easel card I made for BGC's latest Challenge Stamping(on fabric) and Misting. You can join this interesting and innovative challenge here.


I wanted to do the stamping on the canvas fabric but instead used this curtain material which was very close to canvas. I stamped the image from IndigoBlu with Black StazOn ink. 
Then, I glued the fabric with fabric adhesive spray and did misting on handmade flowers and butterflies.


The sentiment is from Lavinia stamps.


Closeup of the fabric:



Hope you like this card and the stamping :)
Take care:)

Entering it into:
The verve Blog: using wings (Buterflies)
OpenMindedCraftingChallenges: Somethig with wings.
Word Art Wednesday: Anything Goes.
Though The Craftroom Door: Anything Goes.


12 comments:

  1. Oh wow, this is absolutely stunning!! I love the look of the stamping on fabric!! The flowers are gorgeous!! I love this - it's amazing!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhhh wow! That's a technique that I'm going to have to try out! It's so beautiful! I just had to become a follower!! I'm looking forward to seeing your other work.

    Thanks for joining our fortnightly challenge here at Open Minded Crafting Fun Challenge. Hope you will join us next time co-owner Crafting Vicky.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Zubaida! This is SO pretty, and I love how you've cascaded the flowers around the lovely image. Thanks SO MUCH for sharing with us this week, and please stop by again soon. It's a blessing to have you join us.
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just stunning! I adore the technique you've used and the combination of colour and texture is wonderful! Thank you for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!!! Stunning!!! I love the colors!! That is amazing!! Amazingly beautiful!!! Wow!!! Such a great technique! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges!!! Good Luck! I hope we see you again!!

    - Susan, Co-Owner @ Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great project! Love the colors. Thank you for playing at Open minded crafting. We hope to see you next time. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful and elegant, that bunch of flower adds so much of interest to ur amazing design :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW what an amazing elegant creation Zub...its drop dead gorgeous ...do enter this beauty to more challenges...its a winner all through!!
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  9. Zubaida, I have your same stamp but haven't used it yet. I love your stamping on canvas fabric! The effect is really amazing! I have to try that! Also the stamped leaves frame and the flowers are lovely. The card is really elegant!

    Mariangela

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow this is just so beautifully designed. I just adore the uncoloured image with the vibrant purple and aqua flowrs. Wishing you and your loved ones a blessed festive season and a 2015 filled with tons of love and joy.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete